1. Information Collection
- Our online and offline registration forms require users to give their information. Registration or using services at our website requires user/s to share these personal details; including but not limited to name, father's name, address,
email address, school, school year, etc. We also collect the mobile/ telephone number, year at school, and other academic and non-academic information.
2. Information Storage
- Univariety stores and processes your information with standard technological security measures and procedures, in accordance with the relevant act and rules.
- You undertake not to object to your information being transferred or used.
3. Other Information
- Notwithstanding the reasonable efforts on that behalf Univariety cannot control the information provided by other users that may be made available on the website.
- You may find other user/s information that may be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please bear the same in mind and be cautious, and adhere to safe online practices while using the website.
4. Information Usage
We may also collect your contact and other information if you:
- Participate in one of our contests
- Avail or order a service from us
- Contact us
- Take part in any of our surveys
- Otherwise voluntarily submit information to us, including doing so on online communities.
We use this information only to send communication you request, and to monitor the effectiveness of our tell-a-friend features.
We may also use this information to make a psychometric assessment for you and suggest suitable career options for you.
If you use any of our tell-a-friend features, we may have to ask for your friend’s name and email address.
5. Non-Personal Information
As part of the standard operation of the Site, we may collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, operating system, IP address, and the domain name from which you had accessed the
site. In addition to this, we may collect information about your browsing behaviour, such as the date and time you visit the site, areas or pages of the site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the site, the number
of times you return to the site, and other click-stream data.
We use this information to:
- Provide you with customized content, and advertising
- Administer the Site, monitor its usage, and diagnose problems
- Remember your details when you revisit the site so that you do not have to re-submit your information and preferences; and
- Conduct research to improve our content and services.
In addition to this, it may be possible that features in the site know your IP address to determine roughly where you are located so that we can send relevant content which may be based on your location while you are visiting the site.
Univariety holds the right to send you emails related to registration, purchase, accounts, site upgrades; and to keep a log of all searches made, which can be made available for compliance and/or law enforcement authorities.
The term “Confidential Information” shall mean all information, whether written, oral or visual, that may be disclosed or made available by Univariety to the user/s, but not limited to:
- Technical, financial, commercial, or other information relating to the business or financial affairs, methods of operation or proposed methods of operation, accounts, transactions or products, proposed transaction or proposed products,
security procedures, internal controls, or computer or data processing programs, algorithms, electronic data processing applications, routines, subroutines, techniques, systems, policies, procedures or personal information of Univariety
or user/s, any other customer, client, business partner, alliance or vendor of Univariety.
- Information or data which is confidential or proprietary to a third party which is in the possession, custody, or control of Univariety; and
- All data, notes, summaries, or other material derived from the information specified above.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, “Confidential Information” shall not include any information that:
- Is or becomes generally available to the public other than as a result of a disclosure by Univariety; or
- Is available to the user/s on a non-confidential basis prior to the disclosure of such Confidential Information by the Univariety;
- Becomes available to the user/s on a non-confidential basis from a source other than a Univariety only if such source is not subject to any prohibition against transmitting the information to the user/s;
- Was developed independently by the user/s without any reference to or use of the Confidential Information;
- Is approved for release upon the written permission of the Univariety;
- Is required to be disclosed to a government/ judicial/quasi-judicial body in pursuance of an order.
- In such events, where possible, the user shall give adequate notice to the Univariety, as the case may be, before making any disclosure so that the Univariety may have adequate opportunity to respond prior to such disclosures; as also
make disclosures only to the extent as required.
Further, you agree and undertake:
- That all the Confidential Information shall be considered and shall remain a trade secret and the sole property of Univariety;
- That using the utmost care, you shall hold interest for Univariety and keep in strict confidence all Confidential Information and not disclose to any person/ third party or use for any purpose or allow the disclosure or use of any
Confidential Information except as required for the purposes of the engagement or as permitted in terms of the Agreement;
- To employ all reasonable measures to protect the Confidential Information from unauthorized or inadvertent disclosure, including measure no less protective than those measures that you employ to protect your own information of a like
- Not to publish, disclose or allow disclosure to others ( including, without limitation, the tax professional’s affiliates or agents ) of any Confidential Information that has been made available to the user/s;
- To restrict internal access to the Confidential Information on a need to know basis who have been instructed as to the confidential nature of such information and who are either subject to a corporate nondisclosure policy established
by their employer or have executed a non-disclosure agreement reasonably designed to maintain Univariety proprietary rights and to ensure the confidentiality and non-use of the Confidential Information as set forth in this Agreement;
- To be responsible for any breach of this Agreement caused by the tax professional; That notwithstanding the return of any Confidential Information in accordance with this agreement herein, the user and its employees and agents shall
continue to hold in confidence all Confidential Information, which obligation shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement for a period of one year.
on Univariety.com in a responsible way.
In case of any questions about this policy, usage, and disclosure practices you can contact us at +91-40-3090-3900 / 30 / 18 or e-mail: email@example.com for more